Leading The Way
Forbo Movement System’s new Transtex Belting Products made of Lightweight Rubber and PVC operates on the premise that to be a leader in the markets we serve; we must push the limits of conventional standards to satisfy customers’ needs.
Our vision is clear. Ensure our customers’ success by producing performance engineered products that deliver reliability, safety and value. We do this by identifying our customers’ needs, developing unique solutions in response to their needs, and by producing quality conveyor belting to meet the challenges of each operating environment.
The result of a marriage of two pioneers in the belting industry, Forbo-Transtex’s product line combines the best products, processes and technological expertise in the market today.
All PVC lightweight products are developed and manufactured at our production facility in Charlotte, NC. Because we are vertically integrated, we engineer each component of the conveyor belt to ensure optimum performance for each application, giving us complete control of the entire production process from fabric design to finished belt manufacturing.
Each belt we produce balances a number of important factors, from yarn type to fabric weave, from cover constructions to the finished belt. The result is a belt engineered to endure the special types of abuse it faces in operation, whether from temperature, abrasion, moisture, severe impact, or oils and chemicals.
Forbo-Transtex is committed to ongoing improvements in the manufacturing of lightweight conveyor belts. Investments in the latest production technologies means we are the only manufacturer to produce conveyor belts utilizing advanced automated processes. You can count on our quality, consistency and value day in and day out.Our Charlotte, NC facility is fully integrated, utilizing multiple manufacturing lines to produce a broad spectrum of PVC and Polyurethane belts that serve a wide range of applications.
Commitment to Excellence
Transtex’s new Lightweight Rubber and PVC Belting capabilities span far beyond production.
- Testing - All tests are carried out in our on-site laboratories to regulatory and industry standards.
- Research & Development - The Research & Development team is staffed by engineers accomplished in developing new, cost effective products that increase efficiency and reduce down time, while extending belt life.
- Quality Assurance – Our Quality Management Systems, emphasizing customer satisfaction and continuous improvement, coupled with continuous training of personnel and close attention to each production detail ensures safe, reliable conveyor belting.
- Technical Assistance –Sales Representatives and Engineers are on call to assist and support, offering technical, maintenance, safety and design assistance.
- On-time Deliveries – Our Information Management System provides real-time up-to-the-minute inventory and production status information throughout the manufacturing process to ensure that your belt is produced on time. We stock hundreds of belt styles and, with our “Rapid Delivery” program; orders entered by 1:00 PM will ship the same day!